The control unit 7 supports the negotiation modes:
- Chairman of the regime
- The first acts, popping in before anyone else
- First speaker, connected after all
- distribution mode speech of the conference participants
- simultaneous speech several participants mode
- speaker mode
- Forced the platform call mode (for model BLS-3505C / D)
The control unit 60 supports the connection of the microphones to the distribution of their four parallel output of microphone 20 on the channel.
Additionally, you can connect the b lock expansion BKR BLS- 350HD when the number of microphones to 255.
The unit is equipped with 6.3 mm audio-in socket which allows to add to a music track signal from the remotes, and a plurality of outgoing audio-out connector for the convenience of the audio signal output to a variety of audio devices;
Built-in splitter input and output ports that can be used to remotely control audio conference. In the process of transmission of voice, audio signal is divided into a two-way through the input-output channels.
As an alternative to the RS232 interface software is used to manage all the functions of the conference system.